No Products in the Cart
35W 10A 20A 40A Solar Charger Controller + Solar Panel LCD Display PWM Solar Charge Controllers Double USB Panel Controlador Set
30W solar panel size 43.5*20*0.3cm
Controller size: 13*7*3cm
If you want the solar panel to charge the battery or unit, we can provide you with an alligator clip cable. When you have no bare wires to connect the panel to the controller, you must remove the clip from the alligator clip cable before you can get the complete circuit.
1. Made of high quality materials, environmentally friendly, durable and sensitive. It has a very high conversion rate.
2. Dual output solar panel with USB interface to meet any requirements.
3. Environmental protection without pollution, realizing the conversion of solar energy to electric energy
4. Wide range of applications, can be used in many places, such as cars, small household appliances.
5. Solar panels are devices that convert solar radiation directly or indirectly into electrical energy by absorbing sunlight. Compared with ordinary batteries and rechargeable batteries, solar panels are more energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
USB output: 5V
Number of USB ports: double
Solar panel voltage: DC12-18V
Material: polysilicon battery
Solar panel power: 30W
This is two outputs, one is DC18V and the other is USB 5v
The DC 18v can charge the car.
Suitable for: cycling, mountain climbing, hiking, camping, travel, etc.
1. Built-in industrial microcontroller.
2. Complete 4-level PWM charge management.
3. One-button adjustment, digital display, automatic memory function.
4. Double mosfet reverse current protection, low heat.
5. Built-in short circuit protection, no-load protection, reverse polarity protection, overload protection.
Buck charging: 28.8V
Ckle stream charging: 27.4V
USB output: 5V / 3A
Discharge stop: 21.4V
Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
Maximum solar radiation: <50V
Rated working current: ≤20A
Discharge reconnect: 25.2V
Working temperature: -35 ° C ~ 60 ° C
Output voltage: 12V / 24V automatic voltage divider
1. Before installing for the first time, make sure the battery has enough voltage to allow the controller to recognize the battery type.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize losses.
3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL (not applicable to nickel-metal hydride, lithium ion or other batteries).
4. The charge controller is only suitable for controlling solar modules. Never connect other charging sources to the charging controller.
1X30W solar panel kit
4X suction cup
1 pair of x alligator clips
1 car charger
1X 40A solar controller (optional)
Product details may vary slightly due to different production lots. If you pay attention to the difference, please buy it carefully.
For manual measurements, please allow a distance of 1-3 cm.