No Products in the Cart
- Advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT/PWM) technology, the efficiency is not less than 99.5%. High-quality components improve the system performance, and the maximum conversion efficiency is 98%. Super fast tracking speed and guarantee tracking efficiency.
- Large screen LCD display, charge and discharge current display, cumulative power generation and discharge power query, temperature display, light control + delay control; adjustable charge and discharge parameters, with power-off memory and other functions.
- Dual USB output, the maximum current is 2.5A. Equipped with all necessary devices, the control parameters of the system are adjustable, easy to set up and operate. Built-in overheating, overcurrent, short circuit, open circuit , fault elimination, controller automatic recovery. Two-way MOS tube anti-backflow circuit, high-power charging mode, ultra- heat.
- Built-in short circuit , open circuit , reverse connection , overload . Reverse current , low calorific , with self-recovery function, will not damage the controller.
- Real-time display of temperature, charging current and discharge current. Current autofocus MPPT tracking charging, high charging efficiency, charging process does not stop detection, two-way focus tracking.
Name: LCD screen solar controller
Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
Display: LCD screen
Overcharge : 14.4V / 28.8V
Overcharge Float charge: 13.7V / 27.4V
Charge recovery voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V
Over discharge : 10.7V / 21.4V
Over discharge recovery: 12.6V / 25.2V
Dual USB output: 5V / 2A (charge mobile phone, iPad, etc.)
Working temperature: -35 ℃ -60 ℃
12V fits 18V solar panel, 24V fits 36V solar panel
12.0 volt lead acid battery corresponding
The float voltage is set to: 13.6
The recovery discharge voltage is set to: 12.6
The discharge cut-off voltage is set to: 10.7
12.8 volt lithium iron phosphate battery corresponding
The float voltage is set to: 14.6
The recovery discharge voltage is set to: 13.6
The discharge cut-off voltage is set to: 11.0
11.1 volt lithium battery corresponding
The float voltage is set to: 12.6
The recovery discharge voltage is set to: 11.6
The discharge cut-off voltage is set to: 9.6
The minute is adjustable when the output is turned off, which is more convenient (there is no adjustment when the market is only available).
PV system power Description:
10A/20A/30A / 40A / 50A/ 60A /70A/80A/90/100A battery 12V photovoltaic system: power is respectively 100-1000W
10A/20A/30A / 40A / 50A/ 60A /70A/80A/90/100A battery 24V photovoltaic system: power is respectively 200-2000W
1X Solar Panels Battery Charge Controller
1X User Manual
1. The charge regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, it is not suited for nickel hydride, lithium, Liions, or other batteries.
2. This controller can only use photovoltaic panels as charging power. Do not use DC or other power as charging power.
3.The LCD display has an error of 0.2 V- 0.3 V, but this is normal
4. Old batteries may be degraded the capacity after hundereds of cycles, easily drop lower than 8V, which results in the controller will be shut off (LCD screen become totally “DEAD”).
5. Indoor use only: the working temperature of this controller is -35°C to +60°C, during hot sunny days, the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C. Please do keep the controller stay in cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation.